An exciting, forward thinking business based in the heart of the Lake District are working exclusively with REED Finance Lancaster & Cumbria to recruit a talented Management Accountant/Finance Business Partner to join their evolving Finance team.
The role will be to be responsible for all management accounting functions throughout the business and to work in partnership with all departments, as well as acting as key support to the Finance leaders.
By acting in partnership with all departments, the successful candidate will provide insight into financial & operational performance and assisting to identifying opportunities to drive business forward.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the month end close & timely & accurate reporting of P & L, Balance sheet, Cash & Cost Centre reporting.
- Compile and maintain monthly management accounts for publication to the Board and external bodies including business commentary, P&L, balance sheet, cash-flow, overhead analysis, margin analysis.
- Assist with the annual budgeting and forecasting process and inputs
- Provide budget holders with support & direction, challenging numbers & budget overspend/variance as necessary.
- Produce and manage monthly cash-flow reporting and year-end cash-flow forecast schedule.
- Act as Business Partner across the business to enable decision making by providing analysis of financial data and recommending a course of action.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) with experience within a management accounts role, where they have had impact on commercial decisions and development of an organisation.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, generous holiday entitlement, flexible working and much, much more.
This is an opportunity not to be missed, so if it sounds like the role for you apply via the link or contact Shannon McGarry, Senior Business Manager at REED Accountancy & Finance Lancaster for more information