A leading business in their field are seeking to appoint a qualified finance professional to join their team, to help create internal financial reporting processes and business partner with the operations teams to analyse and drive process improvement.
Main duties in the role are:
- Preparation of month end accounts for UK and overseas entities.
- Responsibility for reconciling all balance sheet accounts
- Creation of models to analyse data efficiently.
- Assistance with creation of Management reporting pack.
- Providing detailed analysis to aid preparation of regional PL’s
- Assisting with implementation of new stock system.
- Provide high quality financial insight and guidance to management based on commercial understanding of the business to support decision making processes.
- Challenge processes, identify weaknesses and provide recommendations to support the development and implementation of more robust processes and controls.
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting.
- Financial risk register creation
- Preparation of audit requirements (external and internal)
- Compliance with Company’s policies and procedures
- Travel to other business sites
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
This vacancy is being offered on a 12 month fixed term basis and applicants must be fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent.
Apply today with your most up to date cv!