I am excited to be working with a highly-regarded and well-established business seeking to recruit a Group Finance Manager in key role managing the Group’s financial reporting team based at various locations within the Group ensuring that all deadlines, internal and external, of the finance teams are met whilst maintaining the accuracy and presentation of all Group reporting. The role is also responsible for the preparation of the statutory accounts and management of the year end, and subsequent statutory accounts audit
Key responsibilities will include:
• Overseeing the consolidation of the Group’s results on a monthly basis.
• Set and communicate monthly, year end and budget cycle detailed timetables for the operational accounting teams.
• Oversee the preparation and review accuracy and completeness of the Group’s weekly business return for the Board.
• Complete the month end Hyperion input to the Parent Co. finance team to the agreed timetable.
• Provide all other monthly group reports.
• Prepare and submit all shareholder information as required to the agreed deadlines.
• Oversee the development of Group reporting software and ensure it is providing information in an accurate and timely manner.
• Oversee the Group’s property and marketing reporting as required.
• Preparation of the annual statutory accounts (consolidated group and subsidiary companies) under the current required reporting standards to the agreed deadlines.
• Deal with the external auditors on all issues related to the statutory accounts.
Group Reporting Team
• Manage the team on a day to day basis in order to ensure that the required quality standards and deadlines are met.
Budgets and Forecasts
• Ensure that budgets and forecasts are prepared and input accurately and on time.
• To undertake projects as required
• To prepare and present information as required by the Group
You must be ACA or ACCA Qualified ideally with a practice background.
To apply please email your CV to Laura Vatter for more information.