REED Finance are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager for our client in Kings Lynn.
Our client is looking for a candidate who can show competence in the following duties:
- Delivery of weekly & monthly business reporting that is accurate and on time, providing insightful analysis to aid decision making
- Preparation and review of monthly management accounts from trial balance to financial statements
- Enable the Finance team to meet internal and external deadlines consistently and accurately
- Staff Development and training
- Management Accounts
- Development and implementation of strong controls and procedures within the finance area to provide a strong base as the business continues to grow
- Assist in ensuring compliance with statutory legal processes, procedures, and filings
- Ensure compliance with internal business processes and procedures
- Provide effective financial advice and support to the business to enable sound business decisions to be made by the Senior Management Team
- Assistance with the year-end statutory audit process, liaising with external auditors and provision of all necessary documentation.
- Support budgeting and forecasting, variance analysis and project costing.
This exciting opportunity would support our client through an impressive period of growth and the opportunity would suit a candidate who is able to show experience from a similar role and who is available to start as soon as possible.
If you can demonstrate relevant experience obtained from a similar role, are a fully qualified accountant and available immediately then please apply.