Are you a qualified Finance Manager looking for a new and exciting role within an up and coming business?
I am currently recruiting for an exciting company who are looking for an experienced and commercially minded Financial Manager to join their organisation.
This company is currently going through rapid growth and are an up and coming business within the North East. This will be a sole role with the view of growing the Accounts department within the next 12 months so you must have experience of effectively being and running the Accounts Department.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA or relevant other qualification, have excellent and proven commercial acumen and strategic business knowledge, whilst possessing excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to persuade and influence. Lastly, they will be highly enthusiastic with the ability to drive the company forward into a very bright future for the business.
Hours: Monday to Friday - 09:00am - 17:00pm
· Put in place robust financial systems and processes
· Prepare monthly management accounts
· Oversee cash flow management
· Manage budgeting and forecasting process, including variances
· Develop relationships with external advisors, e.g. solicitors and banks
· Liaise with auditors for annual monitoring
· Deliver on HMRC reporting
· Complete VAT returns
· Review spending against budget, with individual departments
· Present year end accounts
· Undertake cost-benefit analysis for financial opportunities
· Reconcile balance sheets
· Understand regulation, legislation and industry developments and how they will impact the business
If you are interested please do not delay in applying as shortlisting will begin immediately.