We are currently working in partnership with a client in Farnborough who are looking to hire an experienced Finance Manager to join the team.
- Financial management and reporting Preparation of business and departmental budgets, reviewing cash-flow reports and re-forecasts
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including variance reports whilst maintaining control of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Calculation of accruals and prepayments for monthly and year-end accounts and posting month end journals.
- Lead the year-end accounting process.
- Provide the business with appropriate financial information, advice and assistance to support decision making processes.
- Ensure the cash position is regularly reviewed and bank reconciliations are completed on a monthly basis.
- Development and maintenance of efficient financial systems and controls
- Design and maintain systems of internal control including the maintenance and production of financial regulations and procedures.
- Provide advice and support for staff on financial processes and systems.
- Accounting Oversee the monthly and year-end payroll (include pensions) in conjunction with the external payroll bureau.
- Maintain the Fixed Asset Register and calculate depreciation in line with accounting policy. Manage the process of the collection of debt.
- Leadership of the finance team ensuring the team's performance, skills and experience meets the requirements of the business.
Ideally you will be newly qualified, ACA, ACCA or CIMA. Qualified by experience will also be considered.