My client has a small group of companies based in the Norwich area and is seeking a Finance Manager/Company Accountant to work with the GM to ensure that the companies are performing to their best by:
- Helping to drive business excellence by identifying trends and financial modelling of scenarios
- Providing sound financial advice, analysis and reporting to support commercially based business decisions
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Reporting, forecasting and managing cash
- Providing financial information to non-finance staff
This is a wide ranging, all-round finance role in a well-established company and offers scope for development as the businesses grow.
My client is seeking a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) with experience of managing the finances of a company. Effective communication skills are key to building relationships internally and externally plus you will need an analytical mindset and the ability to juggle a complex workload.