Our client, an international investment firm, are looking to hire a Finance Manager to join their firm.
Due to continued success and growth, this position has arisen as the firm look to move their finance function ‘inhouse’, previously being controlled by a chartered accountancy firm.
This role is permanent and will be home based.
The successful candidate will have a strong track record of bookkeeping for multiple entities across multiple international countries and will also have strong experience, producing a full set of Management Accounts.
Reporting into the CEO, this is a permanent position paying £45,000
• Setting up and maintaining the financial reporting for 12 international entities
• Installation of suitable accounting software
• Day to day bookkeeping (mainly payments) for the intercompany accounts
• Preparing P&L’s, balance sheets and cashflow forecasts
• Dealing with investment assets
- At least 5 years accounting experience - ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Experience within a venture capital/ private equity firm – highly desirable
- Experience producing a full set of Management Accounts
- Experienced Bookeeper dealing with multiple entities