Reed Finance are delighted to be retained by a leading Care & Support not for profit organisation in search of their next Finance Manager. You will become part of over 260 staff members all with the ambition – to provide relief & support to those in need.
This is truly a fantastic opportunity for finance professionals currently seeking their next career move. You will join a brilliant team and work closely with the Director of Finance and supervise day to day operations of the finance team.
On offer is a highly competitive salary, with strong benefits and a chance to become an integral part of the organisation.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Budget monitoring and reporting including variance analysis
- Overseeing the weekly/4 weekly and monthly sales invoicing
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts and together with the Director of Finance and Central Services the annual financial statements
- Liaise with auditors for annual monitoring
- Assist in the preparation of financial returns to external partners, e.g. local authorities, central government
- Developing strong relationships with external advisers
- Working with the Director of Finance and Central Services to develop annual budgets and forecasting and developing long term financial strategy
- Working with the Senior Management Team, contribute to the development and review of the Charity’s strategic plan and financial strategy
- Work with senior colleagues to develop an effective IT strategy for the Charity
The above duties are just a snapshot of what’s involved in this varied & exciting role. If you would like to arrange a call to discuss this further, then please contact Roddy Mackenzie – firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via this web ad