A new client our ours in the pharmaceutical industry is looking to recruit a Qualified Finance Manager (ideally ACCA Qualified or FCCA) to look after the day to day running of the finance function.
As well as the finance you you will also need to conduct presentations as well as manage office buying such as stationary and other small items.
As the Finance manager your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Responsible for compliance relating to A/cs, Finance, Taxation, Corporate Laws.
- Responsible for maintaining & managing the books of accounts.
- Responsible for preparation of Financial Statements i.e., Balance Sheet, P & L A/c, Cash Flows etc as per the applicable accounting standards (IFRS).
- Responsible for banking.
- Responsible for getting the accounts audited by the auditors.
- Responsible for coordinating with various government authorities
- Financial Credit control – currently done by outsourced Financial AConsultant but to be one internally by the FM
- Stock control
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Preparing and monitoring monthly cash outflow statement
- Preparing and monitoring annual budgets –
- Payments to all vendors
- Payments to HMRC on VAT, Import Duty, Corporation tax
- Monitor and manage employee payroll and bank transactions
- Manage employee pension fund
- Raise P O to procure stocks from Microlabs and all third party vendors
- Procurement of office needs
- Manage office facilities including negotiating with vendors supplying gas, electricity, water, internet, mobile phones – Additional work that will come on acquisition of the new office, warehouse block.
- Provide sales data reports analysing individual customer buying pattern, avg price sold. Identifying highest priced customer and lowest price customer.
- Negotiating with health insurance, office insurance, building insurance, product liability insurance, transport insurance, car insurance and ensuring all insurances are upto date and as required to comply with statutory requirements and in line with company needs
- Ensuring statutory compliance on employee benefits being provided – car, mobile phone, laptop etc and manage all company expenses paid for by all employees and Directors.
- Keeping asset register and updating it annually
- Providing monthly reports to Board of Directors at BBUK and at Microlabs
- Co-ordinating the financial audit with auditors
- Communicating with local council authority to discuss and negotiate on business rates, applying for various grants that are being provided by the Govt. working on capital allowances calculations and ensuring compliance with regulators
- Any other work that may be assigned from time to time by the Directors of the company.
So if you have experience working for small to medium Pharma company in an all round Finance Manager role then please call me on 02085722661 or email me your up to date CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ideally seeking candidates with stable career history, strong financial management experience with a hands on approach and not shy of taking on extra responsibility. This role will lead to expansion and recruitment for a finance team in the near future so experience in managing staff an advantage.