Financial Accountant – Ely
In this role you will report to the Finance Director and take responsibility for the full range of financial accounting responsibilities.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing annual statutory accounts
- Liaising with external auditors.
- Developing policies to ensure the sound financial management and control.
- Playing a key role in development of systems and relevant improvements.
- Providing advice and guidance on financial strategy and performance.
- Monthly balance sheet and bank reconciliations
- Producing financial reports as required
- Project work and adhoc finance tasks
This role will suit a qualified Accountant, ideally ACCA or ACA, with strong communication skills.
Please apply now if you are interested in discussing this further.