Are you a qualified Financial Accountant looking for their next permanent role?
If so, read on!
Reed Accountancy are currently working with an organisation in Washington who are looking to take on an excellent, experienced and qualified Financial Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be a key player as a member of the Finance management team meeting the accounting requirements of the organisation in accordance with accounting principles and requirements. This role will suit someone who has a sound understanding of Treasury management, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and who also is an enthusiastic, dedicated leader possessing a positive attitude.
The role comes with a very generous holiday package and company pension.
Job Duties include:
- Continuous improvement of the Treasury Management, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions, setting team priorities and reporting on key KPI’s of the team.
- Implement and manage the treasury management policy, managing and reporting upon cashflow forecasts and trends and management of day to day banking relationships.
- Review, develop and document internal financial controls and procedures for the Financial operations function, ensuring efficient and effective modes of working and challenging inefficiency.
- Management of the Fixed Asset Reporting function, including production of Fixed Asset spend reports and ensuring verification of assets. Processing and forecasting monthly depreciation and corresponding releases.
- Ensure fundamental reconciliation’s and returns are performed in a timely and accurate manner. Responsible for statutory returns including VAT returns.
- Provide support in consultation and negotiation with auditors and suppliers
- Providing line management support, training and development of team members,
- Control of standing information held within the various ledgers of the financial accounting system. Ensuring compliance with all financial regulation and procedures.
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply and we will be in touch with shortlisted candidates within the next week.