Are you an ACCA/ ACA qualified or part qualified accountant with experience within team management?
If you are an accountant with senior leadership on your horizon but need some specialised experience first, this role offers a financial accounting role with a clear career pathway and the opportunity to manage an expanding team.
With the Finance Director looking to focus on new projects he is looking to recruit a financial accountant to relieve her of some of financial accounting responsibilities and bring in house some of the currently outsourced tasks.
Due to the orientation around VAT, audit and statutory reporting, a practice background would be desirable however this must be coupled with management experience, ideally within industry.
Further, experience in a finance leadership role within a small business would be favourable if you are willing to specialise in Financial Accounts during the next stage of your career.
Key Experience Required
- ACCA/ACA Qualified
- Team Management Experience
- Track Record of Implementing Successful Financial Controls
- Cash-Flow/ Treasury Experience
- Experience producing statutory accounts
- Audit – Internal or External audit experience
- Tax – VAT Returns and working with HMRC
- Experience reporting at group level including consolidations and intercompany reconciliations.
- Business Partnering experience.
If this sounds like you, or you would like to know more details or refer a friend (for vouchers), apply today and one of our consultants will reach out to you.