REED Finance are supporting an international services business based near High Wycombe to recruit a permanent Financial Accountant.
This successful and expanding business operate at the premium end of their market and this role reports into the local Financial Controller. You will build relationships internally with the CFO, the management accounts team and internal audit
- Producing the annual financial statements for each entity, which are currently consolidated into 11 companies
- Producing & maintaining working Trial Balances.
- Preparing Fixed Asset movement schedules & reconciliations
- Preparing intercompany workings & reconciliations
- Preparing lease commitments under IFRS 16
- Preparing investment appraisals for entities as required
- Group reporting for the US consolidation through company auditors
- Coordinating the external audit, ensuring audit requests are distributed & requested items submitted in a timely manner
- Working with external tax advisors and owners to get the tax disclosures for the financial statements
- Calculating and entering the US GAAP adjustments for leases
- Preparing and posting transactions relating to consolidations and liquidations of companies.
- Producing statutory accounts disclosures for the consolidation
To be considered for this role you will be a qualified accountant with a proven track record in financial accounting.
As well as a proven record in financial accounting it would be beneficial to have experience working across multiple entities and at a group level, although these are not compulsory.
Salary range up to £50k doe plus a 15% bonus opportunity and additional benefits
Sound like you ? Apply now!