From becoming a limited company in 2006 this exciting business has gone from strength to strength. Growing their staff team by 141 in the last 6 years alone. establishing themselves as one of the country’s industry leaders. Due to this continued growth they are now seeking a Financial Accountant to join their Finance team reporting into the Chief Financial Officer, and responsible for two direct reports.
Would you love to be part of an enthusiastic and successful company that is rapidly growing?
The Financial Controller will be responsible for the balance sheet, cash control and cash management
The integrity of the balance and cash is of paramount importance as well as tracking and reporting on covenants to stake holders.
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Monthly preparation of balance sheet and cash flow/ funds flow
• Cash management
o Daily cash tracking forming up to weekly cash flow tracking and management
o Updating monthly cash flow forecast with actuals
• Updating the monthly model with actuals each period.
• Tracking bank covenants and projected covenants through model. Highlight any risks to covenant breaches
• Credit control – managing of credit control team
• Relationship with external auditors
• Providing reporting to bank
• Preparation of BS and CF budgets
• Preparing and submitting VAT returns
• Overseeing cash reconciliations