Financial Administrator (Wealth Management)
£25,000 Per annum
Monday to Friday – Flexible working
I am recruiting for a dynamic, forward thinking Wealth Management company based in Sheffield.
This exciting post has become available to work alongside a successful planner who as over 100 clients. This is a busy role and will suit someone who likes a challenge with various responsibilities.
Duties and responsibilities
- Support the planner to maintain their portfolio.
- Liaise with the policy providers regarding the different products they have.
- Process new business applications.
- Put the clients at the centre of everything you do.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Keep the client database up to date
- General administration duties such as filing, scanning and minute taking.
- Respond to client’s inquiries over the telephone and via email.
- 2 years minimum of working within Wealth Management administration
- Administration experience
- Desirable Model Office
- Desirable NVQ level 3 business admin
This company can offer flexible working, 25 days plus statutory holidays, cycle to work scheme, group pension and death in service benefit. They have also treated their employers extremely well though out Covid 19 and will be rolling out in the new year agile working where you can work from home twice a week.