My client is a SME software company based in Central London. They are currently looking for a Business and Finance Controller to join on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Finance Specialist looking for a step up in scope and responsibility with strong potential to progress as the company grows.
The ideal profile will be someone super bright, efficient & hardworking, equally comfortable getting their hands dirty whilst keeping an eye on the bigger picture.
The role will be responsible for setting up the internal finance function for the business - from setting up cost control processes through to creating the management accounting, budgeting and forecasting process even participating in deciding our future management software and leading its implementation.
At present, everyone is working remotely as a result of the pandemic.
Initiate or improve the following areas
- Cost analysis of our products and services and process improvement
- Cost of client acquisition and process improvement
- Business modelling and forecasting
- Cash-flow management
- Establish a flexible remuneration for non-sales roles
- Team performance analysis
- Investor reports
- 5+yrs experience in progressively responsible Finance leadership roles
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/ICAEW fully qualified
- Experience in costing analysis, modelling and forecasting
- Strong process design, problem solving and implementation skills
- Ability to interact with business units and staff based in remote locations
- Able to operate independently
- Hard working and motivated individuals eager to build a career in a super friendly, fast growing company where change and initiatives are embraced.
- Speaking Spanish would be highly desirable
If you feel that you would be a good match for this role and match the requirements above – please apply today.