Working at present with an international manufacturing business, Reed Finance are recruiting for a Financial Controller based in the city centre of Glasgow.
Alongside leading the business’ transactional teams, candidates will be responsible for working closely with senior management and delivering process improvements as well as increasing efficiency in their remit.
Duties for the role include:
• Leading the transactional team, responsible for ensuring smooth running of department and overseeing people development
• Responsible for yearly budgets & regular forecasts
• Serving as point of contact for partners including external auditors
• Overseeing the preparation of management accounts, delivering commentary and detailed analysis
For this role, my client is offering a competitive package as well as the opportunity to work with a global leader in their field. The position is ideal for an experienced finance professional with a background in manufacturing or a similar industry looking to take the next step in their career.
Essential criteria for the role include.
• Qualified accountant – ACCA/CIMA/ICAS
• 3+ years PQE
• Strong people management skills, inc facilitating personal development
• Excellent problem solving & communication skills and the ability to quickly adapt to changing situations
To find out more about the role, or for a confidential chat, get in touch with Lewis Crainie at Reed Glasgow: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0141 241 4702