Reed Finance have been engaged to assist an International Property agency find them their next ambitious Financial Controller.
The organisation has a presence across multiple countries and continents offer a wide variety of property services and will need a Financial Controller who can support the CFO as they enter an ambitious growth phase.
The organisation has an exceptional learning and development department and will work with all their employees to ensure they achieve their career goals, no matter what level they aspire to.
- Forecasting and cash forecasting
- Overseeing the audit process
- Keeping up to date with all new UK GAAP accounting standards and all area of compliance
- Management of the core finance team and core finance function which includes, payables, receivables, banking and management accounts
- Responsible for all aspects of accounting for acquisitions
- Preparation of monthly board packs
- Dealing with all tax matters which includes withholding tax, R&D tax credits, corporation tax and IR35
Key Skills & Experienced needed:
- Fully qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) and 5 years post qualified experience
- Property sector experience, estate agency or chartered surveyor experience will be highly regarded
- Proven experience as Financial Controller with core experience in forecasting, budgeting, year-end and tax
- Experience managing a finance function
- Need to be technically strong, FRS 102 and UK GAAP experience are a must
- Experience supporting a CFO/FD