Reed Leadership Finance have been engaged by an ambitious and VC backed CleanTech company who are seeking to add a Finance Director to their management team.
Our client have a premium product, which is both innovative and the future of their area of expertise. They have a clearly defined plan to scale their business, and expand both domestically and internationally.
This crucial role will work closely with both the Board and CEO, assisting with the delivery and execution of their growth plans.
Your background will have encompassed:
- Developing strategic plans, and partnering with business stakeholders to execute the strategy
- Have a demonstrable experience of financial control, and the ability to add commercial value
- Have worked within a business either at Seed, VC, or PE stage
- Experience of building robust financial governance and systems
- Strong experience of review of legal contracts and being aware of any external risks
- Experience of assisting with fund raising processes, including financial modelling and detailed scenario planning
You shall be:
- Have had 5-10 years in financial leadership roles
- Be either ACA qualified preferably from a Top 20 firm, or have an M&A/Corporate finance background
- Have experience of being an FC/FD/CFO within a high growth organisation
- An interest in the CleanTech environment preferably
- Strong communication skills
You shall be rewarded with a basic compensation of up to £120,000 + Bonus/Equity for the right individual