REED Finance Cumbria are working exclusively with a leading organisation based in the South Lakes to recruit for the newly created position of Financial Reporting Accountant.
This a key role for the business to enable them to develop intelligent, accurate & useful business information & dashboards across the business. The role holder will work in partnership with all departments, including operational, service and communications to create and develop smart reports & dashboards that can be used to drive business and performance.
The role will also be involved with:
- Statutory accounts, yearend & month end
- Annual budgets
- KPI management
- Dashboard development using SQL/Excel/ inhouse accounting system
- Production & development of ad hoc reports
- Data management and manipulation
This is a key role for the business to act as a trusted advisor to the finance team and the rest of the business so we are looking for someone that can inspire creativity and innovative thinking, comfortable challenging the norm and happy to work with key departments heads to help drive business performance.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA), be commercially aware and a great communicator
- Experience with report writing software (SQL, SAP Business Objects, Crystal reports)
- Highly analytical
This is a really exciting role and a great career opportunity within a highly reputable company that continue impressive growth year on year.
If you would like to apply please use the link below or contact Shannon McGarry, Senior Business Manager at REED Finance Lancaster, Cumbria, Fylde Coast & Lancashire