Reed Finance are delighted to be working with one of the UKs biggest companies that supports much of the UKs logistics & supply chain are now currently looking to recruit a Financial Reporting Accountant to join a busy and well established finance team on an interim basis.
This is a role designed for a 'hands on' candidate with a 'can do' attitude that has the ability to think outside the box.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, duties of the role include:
- manage half year & year end including annual statutory accounts
- preparing financial reports
- presenting financial data to non-financials, stakeholders & board
- assisting with improvements & implementations
- supporting with governance
Due to the nature of the role, our client is looking for candidates with the following experience / skill set:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified (2 years PQE)
- UK GAAP knowledge
- Strong systems skills (SAP desired)
- Highly analytical
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- liaising with auditors
This role is very well suited to a qualified candidate making the first move into industry or looking for an interim position. If you feel that this is you, please do contact Hannah Swinfield on either email@example.com or 0151 227 4007.