My client a leading IFA Practice, is actively looking to recruit a Senior Client Services Administrator to join the business. Working within a Financial Services Administration role, the successful applicant must be able to hit the ground running in terms of their experience within Financial Planning Administration. It is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Client Services Administrator to join a thriving Oxford team of financial planners.
You will be require to provide first rate administration support to Planners to enable them to provide their clients with outstanding service, including personalised financial planning guidance and advice, to meet the client’s needs, ensuring fair outcomes always.
Proactively supports the company’s Conduct Risk framework by following it.
Assists in achieving team target through the efficient and accurate servicing of existing and new clients working collaboratively with other members of the team. Identifies opportunities to make introductions to other services within the company.
Identifies potential improvements to business processes and communicates these to the Director of Client Service.
Key areas of accountability
• Making Appointments for Financial Planners.
• Create and maintain accurate client records on Intelligent Office in line with business standards
• Ensure AML is up to date and recorded in line with business standards
• Liaise with clients and third parties as necessary to process client requirements
• Undertake the new business process accurately and efficiently:
Pre-populate forms needed to send to clients as instructed
Send forms out to the client and follow up
Check forms on return and chase any outstanding documents or information and escalate any issues to the Planner
Follow up on missing client documents
Scan the completed and signed application documentation on to IO
Send documentation to the provider, or process online, within business defined timescales
Keep client up to date with the progress of their application
Follow through to completion of the business ensuring the IO record is updated and escalating any issues to the Planner
• Address and answer clients’ and intermediaries’ administrative queries
• Process client income requirements under instruction from the Planner
• Process cash movements under instruction from the Planner
• Validate, instruct and check address amendments
• Assist with answering telephones, general administration, filing and post
• Prepare client review packs for Planner’s client meetings
• Follow up on any action points resulting from client meetings
• Assist with training and checking of work undertaken by more junior client services administrators as required.
• Undertake any projects or duties requested by the Planners or Principals in a timely and accurate fashion
Due to the changing nature of the business, the job holder may from time to time be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within their capabilities.
This is a great opportunity for a skilled ambitious financial services Administrator