Graduate Research Analyst - Regulation Technology
Location: City of London (Full Remote working)
Salary: £22,000 - £30,000 basic
Bonus: Performance related bonus and Equity Scheme
An independent advisory company, positioned at the core of the RegTech market are looking for a Graduate Research Analyst to join the team. They are a young company with an experienced and knowledgeable team so there is plenty of opportunity for learning and building skills.
They are a young company with an experienced and knowledgeable team so there is plenty of opportunity for learning and building skills. We work closely with CEOs and Founders of start-up and scale-up technology companies to help them grow their businesses. We partner with our clients throughout the product and company lifecycle, from design through to commercial strategy and sales. We spend a lot of time with regulated firms in financial services to understand their regulatory problems and how technology can help solve them.
This full-time role will be remote until such a time as we are able to work together in an office. Your two key objectives will be first to conduct research into the RegTech market and maintain and augment the integrity of our existing research data and second, provide project administration and support on client projects.
You will work with the rest of the Research & Delivery team to use this research in the delivery of our client projects, ultimately leading to successful outcomes for both the company and the client. Client delivery projects vary in nature from 6 week strategy and advisory engagements to longer term strategic partnerships.
- Report to the Head of Client Delivery
- Perform detailed and comprehensive research into RegTech products to augment our existing data set
- Maintain the integrity of our current data set, including data cleansing, data quality maintenance and additional data sourcing
- Conduct analysis on our data to support client projects and other research deliverables
- Conduct competitor and strategic research to create client deliverables and research content
- Analyse and collate results from research into client deliverables
- Contribute to the creation of research insights (e.g. blog posts, market assessments, articles)
- Contribute to the creation of high quality client deliverables
- Are a recent graduate or have 1-2 years work experience in a related field (e.g. financial services, management consulting, technology companies)
- A good quality degree (minimum 2:1) in any discipline but social sciences / business / finance preferable
- Ability to synthesise large amounts of complex information and disseminate it in a manner which is easy to understand
- Advanced user of search engines, web analytics and open source business research tools
- Keen data analysis skills - both qualitative and quantitative
- Familiarity with manipulating data in spreadsheets and comfort in handling structured data sets
- Comfort with an unstructured environment and ability to thrive under pressure.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- High level of attention to detail
This opportunity is ideal for a bright spark looking at the early stage of their career to join a small team with the ability to immediately make a difference and visibly contribute to the growth and success of the company
Apply now with an updated CV, good luck!