Fire Safety Manager –£60,000 - £70,000
We are seeking a Fire safety professional to join one of the UK leading Housing Associations who operate on a national level.
This role will allow the successful individual to manage an excellent team and make their own mark within the business.
As the Fire Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
• Preparing the organisation for new and upcoming changes in fire safety
• Developing and implementing a fire safety inspection and audit programmes on complex buildings
• Offering assurance to the executive team and development team on a range of exciting projects that have won awards in innovation
• Quality assuring internal processes and looking at sample validation of the FRA’s conducted by the 14 strong operational Safety team. The ideal Fire Safety Manager will have:
• Membership of the IFE or similar fire safety body at GIFireE or higher
• A wide knowledge base within fire safety
• Experience of working at a senior management level and supporting with reports to board
• A commitment to professional development and be passionate about taking on additional qualifications
In return, the successful Fire Safety Manager will be offered a fantastic salary of £60,000 - £70,000 per annum plus fantastic additional benefits.
This role is URGENT and needs to be filled asap. If you have the right experience then please apply.
We look forward to hearing from you.