REED Marketing and Creative are currently recruiting for a highly creative and passionate Game Architect to join a leading organisation based in the Sunderland area.
This is a full-time and permanent position, offering a competitive salary - negotiable depending on experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Game Enthusiast, who is looking to develop a long-lasting career with one of the industry leaders! It is essential that you are highly creative with the ability to communicate the concept and narrative of a variety of games. In addition, you will have a strong understanding of how various features appeal to different players, drive behaviour and ultimately result in creating innovative, industry leading games.
- Immerse yourself in the online gaming world to fully understand games and competitors.
- Ability to communicate the journey and progression of a game from a player experience perspective.
- Contribute to a continuous pipeline of new games.
- Write, storyboard and present game concepts to the wider team and gain feedback.
- Work closely with product, development, marketing, customer service and players.
- Keep up to date with emerging trends, technologies, and products within the gaming industry.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An interest in games both from a design and player perspective.
- Ability to research, analyse and spot key features or trends.
- Creatively minded and open to changes and evolution throughout the game lifecycle.
- Ideally you will have online gaming experience.
- Ideally you will have a background in Marketing, Product, UX, or a creative agency.
- A portfolio or examples of concept creation and/or storyboarding is advantageous.
- An understanding of social games or gambling products would be an advantage.
- A degree in a design or business orientated course would also be an advantage.