Are you a Lecturer considering a fresh challenge? Looking for a new opportunity in Education? Then REED Education want to hear from you!
Title: Games Design Lecturer
Role: Full Time, Temporary
Salary: £20 - £25 per hour including holiday pay
Location: South Yorkshire
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the South Yorkshire.
Starting immediately the college are looking for highly experienced Games Designer who is an experienced Lecturer to join them on a full time, temporary basis.
- Is striving to achieve an ‘Oustanding’ Ofsted grading
- Vision: “Transforming Lives”
- Purpose: “To ensure that all students: have a great time, achieve their aims and progress onto work or Higher Education”
- To work with Course Leader or manager and deliver on appropriate range of courses to learners using relevant teaching methodologies.
- To plan and prepare teaching in accordance with the curriculum needs of the College.
- To prepare teaching materials as required and as directed by a Course Leader or manager.
What do you need to meet the criteria?
- Level 3 or above qualification in Games Design or other relevant subject area
- Minimum of a Level 3 teaching qualification e.g. PTLLS
- Level 2/GCSE maths and English qualifications (C or above)
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience
- Possess good knowledge of the relevant industry
- Experience of Unity Games Engine and Maya
- DBS registered to the Update Service
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Are you degree qualified in engineering or a similar subject area?