Teacher of Geography
Start Date: January 2021 or sooner
Paid to Scale
Temporary to Permanent
Reed Education are currently supporting a Secondary Academy in Birmingham with their recruitment requirements for January. This secondary school has an ‘Ofsted rating Good’ and is a vibrant and successful school with energetic learners and ambitious, innovative teaching staff.
This secondary school are looking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic qualified teacher to join a forward thinking and ambitious teaching community. NQT and Qualified Geography teachers are welcome to apply. First instance this role is temporary for 12 weeks then you will be offered a permanent contract through the school. You will be supporting KS3 and KS4 students, teaching Geography in line with the national curriculum.
• You will be creative and innovative with a proven track record of challenging students academically
• You will contribute towards continued improvement of the Humanities department in value added measures
• Your teaching will be of high quality and your results will reflect the high calibre of your teaching
• You must have a commitment to teaching, learning and continued development
• You will have the passion to be part of a successful teaching environment which produces the best from students
The School can offer:
• More opportunity to grow your career with the support in your development
• An exciting opportunity to join a highly successful department
• A dedicated, enthusiastic, and friendly team of staff
• An excellent opportunity to teach well-motivated pupils
If you are interested in finding out more information regarding this role, please get in contact with Birmingham Reed Education. Please apply by sending a copy of your updated CV/profile.