REED Business Support are proud to be recruiting for a Graphic Designer on behalf of a leading business based in Bamber Bridge.
Providing an extensive range of innovative and inspiring products for primary school children this opportunity is ideal for those who are looking for a role which allows them to be creative in a varied role!
Looking for a Graphic Designer to join their friendly team your duties will include…
- Producing print designs for the product catalogue
- Designing images for use on the website and email banners for online selling platforms such as Amazon
- Producing bespoke work for customers’ requirements such as logos or bespoke products
- Creatively developing copywriting for literature such as product descriptions
- Checking artwork before going to print
- Dealing with inbound customer queries via telephone and email
- Administration including processing orders and dealing with deliveries etc
We are looking for someone who would describe themselves as…
- Experienced in a similar role
- Able to use the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Creative and keen to produce bespoke work for customers
- Able to deliver excellent customer service, confident over the telephone and email
Salary, Hours & Benefits
- £23,000 - £27,000 per annum depending upon experience
- Full time, permanent opportunity
- Working hours of Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
- 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays (increasing with length of service)
- 3% Pension
- An ideal office location with free onsite parking and local public transport routes
How to Apply!
To apply for this wonderful opportunity, please click on the link below and attach your most recent CV.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted in person.
Thank You and Good Luck!