I am excited to be working with a highly-regarded and well-established business seeking to recruit a Group Accountant in key role assisting in the consolidation of management information on a monthly basis for group reporting to senior management and shareholders and working with the Finance Manager and Head of FP&A producing ad hoc reports and day-to-day group management information.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assist in the production of monthly management reports including P&Ls, departmental analysis, manufacturer performance and balance sheet analysis
• Weekly working capital analysis
• Responsible for collating, checking and distributing the weekly business return and weekly stocking reports
• Overseeing capital expenditure process ensuring approval policies are adhered to
• Learn and understand the group accounting systems and assist in the development of ad hoc reports where required
• Assist in the preparation of budget packs and periodic reforcasting across the Group
• Facilitate operational accountants in their request for information and ad hoc reporting
• Assist in the preparation of data for shareholder reporting and statutory accounts preparation
• Liaise with auditors where required
• Ah Hoc competitive analysis when required
• Develop positive relationships with all staff with the Group
• Study towards ACA / ACCA qualifications
You must be ACA or ACCA part-qualified with experience gained in a similar role within a financial reporting team. You will be committed to working to the highest standard whilst completing your Chartered Accountancy qualification and will demonstrate a professional attitude to working as part of a team.
To apply please email your CV to Laura Vatter for more information.