My client based in South Gloucestershire are a B2B business currently looking for a new Group Marketing Manager to manage and deliver day to day marketing activities across a variety of digital and offline channels.
The position will initially manage one Marketing Executive but with plans to grow the team moving forward and will report directly into the CEO. The ideal candidate will have experience within the building supplies or similar industry as they sell their products to trade counters, developers and distributors, so knowledge of this area is key to the role.
* Develop a strategic marketing plan for each brand that clearly articulates the agreed positioning that differentiates our products and services in that market culminating in a marketing execution plan.
* Design and deploy successful marketing campaigns overseeing implementation from ideation to execution
* Build strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry players, agencies and vendors
* Creation of annual, quarterly and monthly campaign spend and sales forecasts. Day-to-day management of the marketing budget.
* Produce relevant reports for senior management and the Board summarising activity and demonstrating profit and return on investment improvement
* Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
* Source new advertising opportunities working closely with in-house or external sources to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts
* Own and manage the Group’s website strategy development and optimizing content and user experience to improve funnel metrics.
* Own the group’s product literature ensuring that content remains up to date and is customer friendly and compliant.
* Monitor and report on competitor activity.
The successful candidate will have experience in a B2B product focused environment and proven skills of growing a team and developing a marketing strategy within a building supplies or manufacturing industry. You will have strong project management skills and be a creative thinker who can conceptualise ideas into promotional tools. Experience across a wide range of marketing techniques is a must including experience of multi-channel marketing, creating and implementing campaigns simultaneously using digital channels such as email, web, social media and third party agencies.
The role will involve going into the office and is not a fully remote working role, therefore please only apply if you live within a commutable distance to the Stroud / South Gloucestershire area.
Interested? Contact Jo Aldred at REED Marketing & Creative for further details.