Are you a Lecturer considering a fresh challenge? Looking for a new opportunity in Education? Then REED Education want to hear from you!
Title – HE Healthcare Lecturer
Position – Full time, temporary
Location – West Yorkshire
Salary - £22.41 - £28 per hour including holiday pay
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the West Yorkshire.
Starting immediately the college are looking for an outstanding Healthcare Lecturer to join them on a temporary basis to teach full time at a University Centre.
- Has an Ofsted rating of “Good”
- Is one of the UK’s largest FE establishments.
- Mission statement: "To be an exceptional and responsive college providing life changing education, skills and experiences for individuals, businesses and communities"
- You are required to teach across all the provision - especially the L6 (top-up degree)
- The successful candidate would be responsible for all preparation, delivery and marking
- The majority of the delivery will be carried out remotely however there are some sessions which are still face to face. Timetable to be confirmed.
What you will need:
- You are not required to have previous experience of teaching HE but it is highly desirable.
- You must have or be working towards a Masters in a relevant subject
- Experience of working in health & social care or working with children is required
- A UK recognised teaching qualification
- English and Maths qualification at Level 2 or equivalent
- DBS on the update service
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.