REED Marketing and Creative are currently working with one of the UK’s leading Digital and Creative agencies based in Newcastle upon Tyne, who are looking to recruit a talented and highly ambitious Head of Digital PR.
This is a full-time and permanent position, offering a competitive salary (negotiable depending on experience).
My client also offer some of the best employee benefits in the region, including 36 paid days off per annum, private health insurance, clear progression routes, as well as involvement in a tonne of social activities, charity initiatives, conferences, awards, and events!
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to join a amazing agency as their first dedicated Head of Digital PR. You will hold overall responsibility for the effectiveness of the service and efficiency of delivery, whilst meeting business targets for overall revenue contribution.
You will be highly experienced in the delivery of digital PR campaigns to clients and be able to produce exceptional results. You will work alongside the company directors and other departments, to ensure a seamless approach to client service delivery.
- Responsible for the quality of output and performance of all Digital PR work.
- Take both a strategic and hands-on lead on key client accounts and evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns against objectives.
- Work with the Senior Management Team and Department Leads across all areas of the business to determine client strategies and build an effective environment for the delivery of successful campaigns.
- Responsible for the development and documentation of strategic processes and initiatives.
- Responsible for department objectives, overall management of team, planning and evaluating department activity.
- Responsible for maintaining the department by recruiting, selecting, and training employees.
- Engage and educate the wider teams in best-practice to deliver outstanding results for all clients.
- Act as a senior contact for all clients investing in Digital PR and represent the department at key strategic meetings, pitches, and reviews.
- Support the new business function through the provision of materials or guidance and attendance in sales meetings to help secure new contracts.
- Excellent PR and digital knowledge.
- An excellent eye for detail and determination for getting results for your clients.
- Hard-working and proactive.
- Ability to take ownership of projects.
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a team.
- Be the face and voice of all things Digital PR, whether that’s producing content or speaking at relevant industry events.