An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Finance professional to join a well established 43 year old, private equity owned company.
The role reports into the Finance Director and has five direct reports in the Management Accounting and ledger teams. This role requires a strong leader who has proven experience of managing a successful Finance team.
This role will contribute to the attainment of the company's business objectives by ensuring a strong system of financial and internal control is in place, critical to the business needs. Working towards achievement of the annual budget and 3 Year business plan and recommending any changes necessary to improve the company's financial performance and financial controls.
- Help devise and drive financial discipline across the business
- Lead Finance to systemise process and standards across the business at pace and to deadlines
- To deliver cost control to the business
- To ensure continued compliance with statutory requirements
- Fulfil other duties as required
- Deliver the safety agenda of the company
- . Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings ;
. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes
. Willingness to work a flexible schedule and simultaneously manage several projects
- . Professional Accounting Qualification and highly numerate
- i. High level of communication skills both verbal and written;
- Excellent personal and business presentation skills
- Assertive, prepared to see through plans and overcome objections