Reed Sales are delighted to be working with the NHS BT (Blood Transplantation) department on a National Head of Sales role.
This is on an Interim basis for an initial six month fixed term contract with scope to extend.
Salary day rate from £240 - £270 - but flexible doe
Location Bristol - But flexible due to nation wide offices and remote home working
You will work closely with the Interim AD of Tissue and Eye Services, Interim AD of Strategy, Transformation and Business Development, and the Head of TES Business Development and stakeholders
The purpose of the role will be as follows
• Review the existing Sales and Customer Care structure and operations, supported by analysis of current and past sales figures, market analysis, consideration of new and emerging markets (including Scotland).
• Develop a new operating model and structure for Sales and Customer Care to optimise sales and reflect the changes in the health systems (both NHS and Private) as a result of the Covid pandemic.
• To ensure that the new operating model is both flexible and resilient to operate under the restrictions of C-19 and then beyond in post pandemic environment.
• As part of the new operating model complete a cost and benefits analysis of the introduction of a Telesales team for the sale of Tissue products.
• Day to day operational management of the existing sales and customer care team comprised of two territory managers and 6 field based sales account managers and marketing assistants.
• National Sales Management and Telesales Management experience (essential) experience in Orthopaedics / medical devices (desirable).
• CRM experience (essential) Microsoft Dynamics CRM (desirable).
• Business Development experience (essential) - in orthopaedics / medical devices (desirable).
• Experience of setting strategy for sales.
P[lease contact myself firstname.lastname@example.org for a conversation regarding this role.