Job Title: - Health and Social Care Lecturer
Location: - Wycombe
Pay rate: - £25 p/h approx
Hours:- 24.7 hrs p/w + 5.25hrs Admin
Duration: - Temp/ short term till December
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a number of colleges who are always recruiting for Health and Social Care Lecturer in the South East area to start September 2020. Due to the current Coronavirus situation we are operating a fast track registration process.
· You will teach Health and Social Care BTEC Levels 1-3
· You will be able to apply your knowledge and experience within an educational setting to deliver high quality course content that is relevant to today’s workplace.
· You will be working with students aged 16+
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
· Experience in delivering Health and Social Care in a Further Education setting.
· A recognised teaching qualification or relevant recent industry experience.
· Excellent organisation, administration, and IT skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to engage, motivate and support mixed ability learners
· Good behaviour management techniques
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.