REED Contracts are really pleased to be recruiting for a Helpdesk Operator for one of REED's Core Clients. This is an excellent opportunity to join a large organisation based in Liverpool City Centre.
The duties will include:
- Dealing with calls for service, analysing the customer’s need, identifying a course of action to resolve and track progress ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction and engagement are delivered
- Receiving calls and electronic requests, for example, faults or performance issues, understanding customer needs and cascading those requests to appropriate estate and facilities staff member
- Provide a high level of technical expertise and advice to the Principal Facilities Officer in relation to helpdesk issues and ensure all relevant staff are trained in the effective utilisation of the helpdesk software system as appropriate
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the helpdesk software to support all organisation activity liaising with the software provider regarding the development of the software. Also regularly monitor and report, using various media, on helpdesk activity to various forums and provide innovative solutions to improve helpdesk effectiveness as appropriate
- Responsible for interrogating the Building Energy Management Systems which monitors the building’s mechanical equipment
- Collate, interrogate and analyse data from various sources and prepare and present regular reports / Key Performance Indicators regarding performance in relation to helpdesk and service providers in line with departmental procedures
- Process invoices for payment including the checking and cross-referencing of cost / category codes are input correctly and all associated administration is carried out effectively
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent I.T Skills
- Previous experience working within helpdesk or contact centre environment
- Proven customer service skills
- General building / estates knowledge
- Ability to problem solve, and a high level of communication skills, handling customer enquiries in a professional and courteous manner
Do you have the skill set listed above?
This is a 6 month temporary assignment paying £11.02 per hour.
Please apply TODAY to avoid missing out on this excellent opportunity!