HR Administrator| Colnbrook | 24k - Fixed Term Contract.
Currently seeking HR Administrator for a distributor of freight in the Colnbrook area. You will be required to provide best in class day to day administrative support to all business units within the Company. In order to be successful in the role, you will ensure that all service level agreements (SLA's) are met and that documentation and contracts are completed in an accurate and timely manner. In addition, you will ensure any HR shared services queries are handled promptly and professionally.
- Support HR Shared Services Advisors with the maintenance of employee personnel files
- Prepare files for any audit requests
- Adhere to country laws/regulations and company procedures/ standards in regard to Safety and Security
- Adhere to customs / import / export procedures as applicable
- Ensure any potential security breaches or concerns are brought to the attention of supervisor/manager without delay
- Process letters in relation to employment offers
- Respond to reference request for ex employees and other requests
- Utilise HR systems to ensure accurate recording of data
- Ensure all information is stored in line with GDPR
- Previous experience of working within an admin function - ideally HR (desired not essential)
- CIPD Level 3 or above (desired not essential)
- Strong IT skills including use of Microsoft Office packages
The company offer a Competitive salary, Eligibility to participate in performance related bonus schemes. Generous holiday entitlement increasing with years completed service. Company pension scheme with excellent contribution rates and Life Assurance. Generous company sick pay and a competitive package of voluntary benefits including retail, entertainment, gym membership discounts, cash dental plans and more. Discounted Health Assessments.
If this is the job for you then please get in touch with the most update copy of your CV.