Reed Human Resources division are delighted to be assisting our well-valued manufacturing client in Northumberland on the appointment of a full-time and permanent HR Administrator to join their team.
Reporting into the HR Manager, you will work alongside an established HR and Recruitment team to support the Human Resources department with administrative duties.
The role offers £22,000 per annum and the hours are Monday to Friday 08:30-17:00.
- Provide administrative support to the Human Resources department including Learning and Development and Recruitment.
- Be responsible for drafting all HR related paperwork including new starter offer letters and contracts, changes to terms and conditions and leaver acknowledgements.
- Assist with updating and maintaining digital personnel records in SAP and filing employee paperwork.
- Deal with general and specific queries made to the HR Department developing effective working relationships with internal and external parties.
- Support with employer branding and personnel marketing activities and tasks including schools liaison, apprenticeship and graduate fairs and recruitment.
- Maintain an orderly administrative system within own area of responsibility.
- Good experience within a Human Resources operation.
- Level 3 CIPD professional qualification would be advantageous but not essential.
- High standard of personal integrity, understanding the need for total confidentiality and data protection matters.
- Competent use of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Experience of HR Systems (SAP) preferred but not essential.
- Good organisational, written and verbal skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to work on own initiative and guide others.
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation.