I have the pleasure of working exclusively with an innovative and rapidly growing business in Somerset who are recruiting for an additional HR Advisor to join the team.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity which would usually be office based, due to the current climate this role will be home based for the next 6 months.
I am looking to speak to individuals who now want to take the next step in their HR career and who can offer experience in the following;
• Experience and involvement in all back office HR support – Onboarding, Contractual changes, Sickness & Holiday, H&S Training.
• Full support to the wider HR team with Employee Relations – Note taking on Disciplinaries Grievances, Performance.
• Updating HR policies and procedures.
• Ability to manage confidential information sensitively at all times
• Able to support and challenge managers where necessary surrounding all HR matters.
In return, you will be joining an innovative and rapidly growing business where you will be given full support with professional development, funding towards relevant qualifications and the ability to really make this role your own.
We are looking to shortlist for these positions by Friday 2nd October. This will be a two stage interview process with the aim to start interviewing week commencing 5th October so if you are interested in this position and would like to find out more, please do not delay in your application.