REED HR are currently working in partnership with a leading construction organisation based in the Lanarkshire area to recruit for an experienced generalist HR Advisor, on a full-time permanent basis.
The salary is £25,000 - £28,000 per annum and candidates can expect an excellent working environment with the opportunity to grow alongside the organisation.
• Manging recruitment activities such as posting jobs, screening candidates, arranging interviews and delivering employee on-boarding
• Ensure the successful delivery of the HR strategy and key initiatives.
• Support the Head of HR with HR-related case work.
• Contribute to the effective induction, coaching, training and development of employees.
• Manage employee records for sickness, absence and holiday entitlement.
• Assist with employee meetings including absence management and disciplinary
• General HR Administration including handling employee information in line with compliance and GDPR regulations.
• CIPD Level 3.
• 3+ years HR experience.
• Previous experience with employee relations.
If role sounds of interest or if you’d like to find out more, contact Lewis Crainie at Reed Glasgow T: 0141 241 4702 E: Lewis.email@example.com.