HR Advisors x 2 : Working From Home Roles : Excellent Temporary Opportunity!
REED HR Belfast are delighted to be working with our client on the recruitment of 2 x HR Advisors.
These roles are WFH opportunities, with an anticipated start date of December 2020, where possible.
Rate of pay £13.61 per hour, with a genuine opportunity to apply for the Permanent roles when they are released in early 2021.
Candidates wishing to apply should have:
• Membership of CIPD (or) equivalent educational achievement (Level 5) in HR-related subject (plus)
• 3 years minimum recent experience in HR Generalist role
• Experience in an environment that embraces diversity to be able to develop a cohesive, high performing team
• Experience of providing advice and support to Directors, Managers and Employees on the full range HR issues.
• Experience of challenging recruitment
• Demonstrates good judgement and close attention to detail
• Excellent IT skills: competency in Microsoft packages and HR systems
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written with presentation skills and report-writing ability for a variety of audiences
• Ability to work under pressure with sound decision-making ability
• Ability to simplify complex problems, processes and evaluate effective HR solutions
• Ability to think creatively to produce innovative solutions to HR challenges
• Assist in policy / procedure development and revision aligned to changes
• Ability to adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations, individuals, or groups
• Demonstrable ability to embrace and adapt to change and work in an agile environment
• Ability to work in a structured and methodical manner
• Ability to be able to deliver awareness sessions to upskill managers and to develop HR colleagues / team members.
• Strong ability to influence others as a credible, trustworthy, and competent HR generalist, role modelling professional behaviours and practice.
• Ability to maintain appropriate confidentiality within the HR team, the wider business and in external environments.
• Ability to implement proposals/ideas into practical reality
• Ability to prioritise own workload whilst managing expectations of others
If you feel you meet all of the above criteria, are immediately available and can demonstrate your HR knowledge to HR Advisor level, please contact Lisa Donaldson @ REED HR Belfast ASAP!