REED HR are seeking an HR Administrator on an ongoing temporary basis for our Guildford based client.
As an HR administrator you will act as the first port of call to employees and external partners for all HR related queries and will handle the majority of employee documentation, including contracts, recruitment paperwork and starter packs.
A good understanding and knowledge of employment law and ensuring the HR department conforms to these is key. Assisting with any other administrative tasks as and when they arise may be necessary.
Your responsibilities as the HR administrator will include:
- Forming and maintaining employee records
- Updating databases internally, such as sick and maternity leave
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides
- Reviewing and renewing company policies and legal compliance
- Communicating with external partners
- Reporting regularly on HR metrics, such as company turnover
- Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries
- Assisting with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information, i.e. holiday and sick days taken