An exciting opportunity has arisen for a permanent HR Assistant to join a leading Manufacturing Organisation based in Comber.
Hours of Work: 38.5 hours per week
Purpose of Role:
This role is to assist the HR Manager with the implementation of an ambitious human resources strategy and day to day HR activities. It is a varied and busy role with exposure to a broad HR remit.
• Maintain HR Database to ensure that all manual/electronic records and the HR database are kept up to date, take responsibility for running mail merges when necessary, set up new records for starters and maintain the online employee system.
• Assisting with HR duties including recruitment administration, processing of application forms, equal opportunity monitoring and scheduling interviews.
• Co-ordinate with Line Manager’s the new starter process including pre-boarding and induction plans.
• New starter administration: right to work checks, payroll starter and benefits administration, and reference requests.
• Maintain Time & Attendance system to ensure time keeping and attendance is correctly recorded, and fit notes or self-certificates are received where necessary and provided to central payroll.
• Provide support to managers and employees on day to day queries ensuring the HR Manager is aware of any matters requiring action or escalation.
• Assist the HR Manager to review and develop all HR policies and procedures annually, ensuring compliance with relevant statutory legislation.
• Assist with planning and administration of Learning & Development events and initiatives as required.
• Support the HR Manager as notetaker to resolve employment relations issues quickly.
• Provide support for Group Human Resource project activities.
• Prepare headcount reports and information for Management meetings as and when requested.
• Assist in administration of annual pay review and bonus cycles, including distribution of compensation statements.
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience within a HR support role, ideally within a similar environment
• 3rd level qualification and/ or CIPD certification or working towards such a qualification.
• A high level of integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
• Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work independently, under pressure and meet challenging deadlines while maintaining strong attention to detail
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office particularly Excel
• Clear communication skills both written and oral
If interested, please send updated CV via the link below to Victoria Butler – REED Belfast 02890330812