I am working exclusively with a Cambridge client seeking a HR Generalist to support their UK office. You will be an experienced HR Manager with a background in both operational and strategic HR. In this role you will be part of the Senior Leadership team and lead all HR related activities. This role is a stand alone role in the UK but is part of a wider overseas team.
- Manage all HR related operational tasks including recruitment, payroll, compensation and benefits, employee relations, talent management and development
- Membership of the Senior Leadership team supporting strategic initiatives, being a strategic advisor and a thought leader.
- Deliver HR support and guidance to all members of staff
- Support global implementation of HR projects and processes.
- Manage working relationships between internal and external clients
You will need a strong track record as an HR generalist, with experience working in an international organisation preferred. Biotech or Pharma experience would be an advantage.
The ideal candidate will possess a robust knowledge of HR practices, systems and employment legislation with a minimum of CIPD level 5. You will have a flexible and agile approach to overcoming obstacles and delivering the strategy. Your natural curiosity will help you learn the business and really enhance the HR offering in the UK.
Apply now or call me for an informal chat: Sarah Sandham 01223 462857 or email: email@example.com