REED HR are delighted to be working with a leasing global organisation based in Newcastle upon Tyne, who are looking to recruit an experienced HR Business Partner on a 12-month FTC.
The salary is £33,000 - £36,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits.
- Deliver an effective and responsive HR support service through proactive and coordinated HR activities.
- Working as a partner within a designated business area to ensure that all HR processes and procedures support the business strategies and goals.
- Work closely with leaders and employees to provide support on all HR-related issues including the design and implementation of business change programmes.
- Ensure that processes adhere to legislation and best practice.
- Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with leaders in the business to understand their people management priorities.
- Work in a designated area to build the capability of leaders and managers to effectively own the employment relationship.
- Understand and support talent, succession planning and resourcing requirements.
- Provide guidance on team structure and job design to facilitate retention and recruitment.
- Oversee the recruitment process including candidate screening, interviewing, and managing offers of employment.
- Work with leaders on all elements of cost control including benchmarking of pay and reward, salary review and budget management.
- Support the performance review process by providing advice and guidance to line managers and employees.
- Lead on HR projects.
- Provide advice and guidance on disciplinary and grievance procedures, managing absence, capability and performance issues.
- Ensure that any interviews, hearings and appeals are recorded appropriately.
- Chartered member of the CIPD (or equivalent).
- Previous experience in Human Resources, ideally as a Senior Advisor or Business Partner.
- Experience in the private sector, ideally professional or financial services.
- Demonstrable business partnering experience with evidence of progression in the HR function, preferably within in a global business.
- Experience of supporting large scale change within organisations.
- Commercial awareness and understanding.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office applications and HR systems.
- Confident in presenting training material, chairing and participating in meetings.
- Experience of using project management tools to support delivery of HR projects.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Takes proactive ownership and accountability.
- Ability to build and maintain positive, collaborative working relationships.
- Ability to take decisive action.
- Good team player and networker.