3 day week
Our client wishes to recruit an experienced HR Executive, based in their head office in Dublin City Centre. They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated HR professional who can lead both the administrative functions, as well as employee relations, recruitment, training and legislative requirements.
• Fully understand the company’s mission, culture and values to ensure effective HR support across the business and to help make the business great place to work.
• Act as first-in-line HR support to all employees and ensure all queries are responded to in an efficient manner.
• Ensure that all departments comply with HR procedures in line with company policy and current legislation.
• Oversee full recruitment cycle from job postings to screenings, to reference checks and generating contracts.
• Manage personnel files & HR database in respect of starters/movers/leavers and effectively communicate with payroll on weekly basis. Good working knowledge of payroll software required.
• Deliver induction training and coordinate the on-boarding process along with department managers.
• Coordinate required training in accordance with Health & Safety guidelines i.e. Manual Handling, HACCP, Fire Training, and others as required (e.g. customer service training).
• Maintain training records and support other aspects of health & safety matters; manage development training budget and work closely with managers to assess training needs across the business.
• Assist with satisfactory resolution of employee relations issues including any disciplinary or grievance issues (through facilitating mediation, investigations and reports). Advise and coach managers in the process and liaise with external HR support if required.
This is a fluid list and other duties may be assigned depending on the needs of the business in the future.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
• 2+ years’ experience in a similar position of responsibility;
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related (essential) as well as strong understanding of Irish employment law.
• Previous experience in hospitality and/or retail industries would be advantageous.
• Superb communication skills, both verbal and written, and conflict management skills.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills with ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure.
• Strong computer literacy coupled with outstanding attention to detail.
• Enthusiastic, positive, proactive personality and fantastic team player.