REED HR are currently working with a leading consumer brand based in the Durham area, who are looking to recruit an experienced HR Manager on a full-time and permanent basis.
The salary is £28,000 - £30,000 per annum.
- Assist the Group Head of HR Manager on the day to day running of the HR Department.
- Maintain company policies and update where appropriate.
- Ensure the successful delivery of the HR strategy and key initiatives.
- Communicate all key HR initiatives are communicated effectively.
- Support the Directors with all HR and ER-related case work.
- Partner with all other central functions including L&D, Recruitment, and Payroll.
- Manage the effective induction, coaching, training and development of new employees.
- Manage employee records for sickness, absence and holiday entitlement.
- Manage sickness and absence in line with company policy.
- Advise on formal processes, such as disciplinary, grievance, etc.
- Attend hearings and investigations.
- Manage benefits schemes.
- Deliver HR reports.
- General HR Administration and support for Management.
- CIPD Level 7.
- Previous HR experience.
- Previous experience of managing employee relations.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.