Reed HR are partnered with an Educational Institute based in Central London, in order to recruit for a HR Systems Administrator specialising in iTrent. This is a Permanent and full-time role.
The role and your responsibilities:
- This role includes managing all HR aspects of the new HR and Payroll System (iTrent), keeping employee records in digital formats and educating users on the system. You will be responsible for the recruitment administration and onboarding new starters. To be successful in this role you must have experience working in database administration (iTrent).
- Process, input and maintain employee data
- Ensure the system accurately reflects current staff details
- Input starters and leavers, contract amendments, change of details, annual leave and recording sickness
- Export regular reports
- Work closely with Payroll
- Be the primary contact for queries
- Troubleshoot and report issues
- Be responsible for pre-employment checks
- Ensure employee undertake their mandatory training
- Work closely with the HR Manager to review ways of working
To be successful in this role, you will have ideally worked within a fast paced and busy HR Systems role previously. You must have experience with iTrent.
You will need to have/be:
- CIPD qualified
- Good understanding of HR Policy and processes
- Experience working with iTrent
- Experience working with senior stakeholders
- Strong IT experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- A passion for the Education Sector
If you are interested in this role, please apply below and I will be in touch.