Are you a Lecturer considering a fresh challenge? Looking for a new opportunity in Education? Then REED Education want to hear from you!
Title: ICT Technician
Role: Full Time, Temporary
Location: West Yorkshire
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in West Yorkshire.
Starting at the end of November, the college are looking for highly experienced ICT Technician who is experienced in a range of Microsoft packages to join them on a full time, temporary basis.
- Had an Ofsted rating of “Outstanding”
- With over 2300 students, the college is the founding member of the New Collaborative Learning Trust (NCLT)
- The College deliver primarily A Levels alongside several Level 3 BTEC qualifications
- Mission statement: “Our Colleges and Schools will make a significant difference to the lives of young people. As a result, together we will make a positive contribution to social mobility”
- The successful candidate will be responsible for providing IT support for students within their lessons
- The successful candidate will be responsible for providing IT support for staff members with any IT issues and supporting across the college with all technical issues.
What do you need to meet the criteria?
- Have experience within a similar role and setting
- Experienced within different Microsoft packages, and have the ability fix any issues promptly
- Maths and English GCSE
- At least 2 years’ work experience in a relevant occupational area
- DBS on the update service (or be willing to purchase a new one)
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.